Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 supports Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and later was made upgradable toAndroid 4.1 Jelly Bean. However, there are certain features not included which can only be found on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Update your Galaxy tab using CyanogenMod 10.1 with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean to get Quick Settings, Actionable Notifications and more.
Applicable to Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 or P5113. Do not install this custom ROM to any other devices.
Create a backup of all personal information, settings and data files on your device.
Install the USB drivers required for your device on the computer.
Flashing the custom ROM requires your device to be rooted and unlocked from any network carrier.
Enable USB debugging mode on your device.
Battery level must be at least 50 per cent.
Install a custom recovery on your device such as ClockworkMod or TWRP.
Warning: This is a custom ROM and any warranty inclusive on your device will be voided. Developers are not liable for any damages which may occur on your device. Read and follow the instructions carefully to avoid destroying your Galaxy Tab. Do this at your own risk.
1. Connect the Galaxy Tab P5110 or P5113 to your computer using a USB cable then copy the downloaded custom ROM and Google Apps zip files on its SD card. Do not extract any of the zip files.
2. Use the Quick Boot app and select Recovery mode.
3. Inside the Recovery mode, make a backup of your current ROM. Go to "backup and restore > backup." The backup file is located in the SD card and you can restore it anytime.
4. In the Recovery main menu, select "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition." Then go to "advance > wipe dalvik cache."
5. After the full wipe, install the CyanogenMod 10.1 by selecting "install zip from SD card > choose zip from SD card > choose the custom ROM zip file copied earlier." Do the same with the Google Apps package.
6. Once the installation is complete, go back to the main menu and select "reboot system now." The device will restart automatically and boots for at least 5 minutes for its first run.
Well done! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110/P5113 is now running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with CyanogenMod 10.1.
Enter your product or model number and Samsung's Download Center allows you to download the ... By registering with Samsung you'll get exclusive updates and downloads, product tips and the chance to win awesome prizes. ....Tablet PCs.